Knowledgeable Maryland and District Of Columbia Bankruptcy Lawyer Protects Property Rights
A staunch advocate for troubled debtors in Montgomery, Prince George’s and Frederick counties and District of Columbia
If you’re considering filing for bankruptcy, it is critical that you have an experienced, well-versed legal advocate on your side. I am Jillian M. Kindlund of Alliance Legal LLC, a Bethesda lawyer with more than 30 years’ experience representing clients in bankruptcy, foreclosure proceedings, debt settlement and credit counseling. I have also served as a court-appointed trustee in bankruptcy cases, assisting judges in the protection and disposition of assets. I will work diligently to help you take advantage of the bankruptcy laws that protect your property from creditors. Call me to discuss whether bankruptcy or a different debt-relief solution would be best for you and your family.
Attentive legal advocate is dedicated to protecting your interests
I provide individualized attention to every client. Countless clients have found that I:
- Address family financial concerns — I know first-hand how exorbitant medical expenses can derail your best-laid plans. We can discuss ways to navigate through your family’s financial straits.
- Create a thorough strategy — I work one-on-one with you to gain a strong understanding of your particular situation and use this information to craft a thorough strategy customized to your needs.
- Focus on bankruptcy —Since my practice is 100% committed to bankruptcy, I keep current with all the laws and procedures in place to protect your property rights.
I have helped clients save thousands of dollars through bankruptcy and other debtor protections and I can help you, too.
Understanding local lawyer provides full representation in all aspects of bankruptcy cases
Clients throughout the Maryland and the District Of Columbia region contact my office for assistance in these matters:
- Bankruptcy — You and I can explore whether a Chapter 7 discharge is the better way to free you of the financial constraints burdening you or whether a Chapter 13 reorganization plan that protects your home and addresses other types of non-dischargeable debts is more well-suited.
- Debt collection — I can challenge a creditor that does not follow the specific rules legally mandated for trying to collect a debt. Further, I can take steps to stop creditor harassment, such as obtaining an automatic stay in bankruptcy or making a formal request for creditors to cease and desist.
- Mortgage modifications —I help my clients avail themselves of laws protecting homeowners’ rights, such as the right to mortgage modifications that lower interest rates, temporarily reduce or suspend payments or restructure loans to make them more affordable.
- Foreclosure defense — I can take steps to try to avoid foreclosure under laws requiring that lienholders in Maryland and Distruct of Columbia follow specific rules in cases of mortgagor default.
- Credit repair — I can fight against invalid creditor claims and try to settle other debts to repair your credit.
Contact an attentive Maryland and District of Columbia bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation
For help in your bankruptcy case, contact Alliance Legal LLC online or call [In::phone] to schedule a free consultation at my Bethesda office.